Nov 17, 2017
Awareness is the first step to change.
You can’t be your most productive self if you have leaky energy so
it’s key to identify what you are doing, or not doing, to get the
most out of your life.
Love yourself enough to get honest and heal the leaks by answering
these questions :
1. What is draining my energy? What do I need to do to change that
2. Who is draining my energy? Who could I spend more time with that
gives me energy?
3. Where do I have weak personal boundaries in my life? How could I
4. Where am I being hard on myself? Where could I be kinder to
5. How am I nourishing my body – think water v caffeine, stimulants
v nutrients, sugar v greens, exercise & movement.
6. What habits do you have that you know are an energy leak?
7. What feelings are you ignoring? What’s bubbling and needs to be
8. What nasty things are you telling yourself? What thoughts would
be more kind and self loving?
Remember, self-love is self responsibility. Love yourself enough to
be honest with yourself and take action on the areas of your life
that are draining your energy.
PS. If you love this message, please share it!
PPS. Are you ready to hire a coach? If you are ready to fast track
your life to the next level, let’s speak! Apply Here to Speak with